Located in a quiet neighborhood with a small-town atmosphere yet in close proximity to everything Frederick has to offer! This stunning home boasts an extraordinary floor plan with sun-filled rooms throughout. You will be impressed with the light-drenched great room, warm hardwood floors, and fireplace perfect for those romantic winter nights. Usher, your guests in the gourmet kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, an island, breakfast bar with seating, and an adjacent sunroom. This spacious basement offers a large recreation room and a guest room area. The home is gracefully appointed with four sunlit bedrooms on the upper level and two bathrooms, a beautiful fully fenced back yard, and a large deck perfect for entertaining, BBQing, or enjoying a breath of fresh air. This house meets today's new lifestyle, providing the right mix of openness, flex space, privacy, convenience, and comfort for every family member! Let us help you make this your new place to call home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
0.23 Acres |Case by Case Basis,D Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,149 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Case by Case Basis,D, Y
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price