Looking for MORE? You will find all the extras you could want in this cabin makeover situated on 3 acres! The owner has expanded, upgraded and given you more to enjoy. Oversized garage with added entry level entrance for handicap accessibility. It includes attic fan, washer and dryer and heat blower with workshop space. The outdoor wood furnace also heats the floors. HVAC system has air filter attachment. The wood burning fireplace has propane gas attachment. The remodeled home has living room, 2 bedrooms and a large bath that includes a shower, a walk-in soaking tub making it handicap accessible. The newly added kitchen and dining area lead to a spacious deck where you can sit and enjoy the wildlife. Propane tank supplies the Generac Generator and gas grill. Property has grape vines, cherry tree, pears, etc. Septic has been recently pumped. There is more, so schedule your appointment today !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
1,024 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Buck Hill Development
Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Insert, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Handicap Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price