This is the first time this exceptionally built custom waterfront home in the prestigious community of Wroxeter-on-the-Severn has been offered for sale. Featuring panoramic views of the Severn River and designed in the Flemish Tudor style by nationally recognized award-winning architect, Wayne Good, this home sits on over an acre lot with 150 feet of waterfrontage with a riprap shoreline and water views from almost every room in the home. Approved pool permit in-hand. Sellers will not be building a pool, but the permit will convey to the new owners. Conceptual pool renderings are included in the photo tour. The serene setting is perfect for catching the breathtaking sunsets over the Severn River, and boating enthusiasts will appreciate both the property's private pier with a spacious Trex maintenance-free party deck with a kayak launch platform as well as an assigned 50 ft deep water slip just a short walk away in the community marina on protected Asquith Creek. The property's spacious octagonal party deck provides front row seats for the Blue Angels flyover shows, sailboat races, and Sherwood Forest's Independence Day fireworks show. With a functional design and flexible floor plan, this home provides opportunities for up to seven bedrooms or multiple home offices including a full au-pair/in-law suite with a separate entrance, kitchen, and deck with huge water views. The waterside screened-in porch with a fireplace is just one of the countless ways this property allows you to take advantage of the stunning water views. This home features three finished levels with an attached three car garage and was built with high quality materials and finishes throughout. It showcases solid wood doors throughout with solid brass hardware, a true chef's kitchen with new appliances and solid wood cabinetry, a new washer and dryer in the large upper level laundry room, a centralized audio system throughout, a brand new roof with architectural shingles, solid hardwood floors and brand new carpeting, recessed lighting throughout, and many more high end elements. This is an amazing opportunity in one of the most desirable neighborhoods on the Severn River which is conveniently located just a few miles from the US Naval Academy, the Annapolis Historic District, and major commuter roads.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
5 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Shingle, Stucco
4,552 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Wroxeter On The Severn
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Shingle
- Enclosed, Patio, Deck, Brick, Balcony, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water
- Body of Water
- Severn River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Fountain, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Bulkheaded, Landscaping, Level, Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Rip-Rapped, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Pier/Dock, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)