This brick townhouse is a commuters dream, fabulously located near ICC 200, RTE 29, and RT 95. Walk-in to this recently renovated home with beautiful laminate floors, new carpet, freshly painted, a spacious modern kitchen boasting white cabinetry, granite countertops, and an under-mount sink, backsplash mosaic tile, and stainless steel appliances. This home is complete with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms upstairs. The bright and sunfilled walkout basement leads you to the backyard with a concrete terrace. The lower level also features a rough-in for a bathroom. Enjoy entertaining in the large deck off the kitchen breakfast area. The Tanglewood community offers an outdoor pool, tennis and volleyball courts, playgrounds and parks, and two assigned parking spaces. Welcome to your next place to call home!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,320 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)