All Offers to be received by 6pm on 4/4/2022. Amazing Farm in Harwood on 3.35 Acres complete with Large Multipurpose Shed, Barn and Pasture. This expansive 4 bedroom, 3.2 bath Colonial is situated in a quiet pasture just a short commute to Annapolis, DC, and Baltimore. The property boasts 3 Levels of Living space complete with Eat-In Kitchen, Family Room, Dining, Office, MudRoom, and 2 half baths on the Main Level with Pellet Stove. The Upper Level consists of the Primary Suite and 3 Additional Bedrooms, another Full Bath, and Laundry Closet. The Finished Rec room with Wood Burning Stove on Lower Level could easily be converted to an in-law suite with separate walk out French Doors. The Red Shed could be also be utilized as an extra Garage, Farm Store, Horse Barn, or Boat Storage - the possibilities are endless! Bring your horses, livestock & chickens and enjoy country living with access to city amenities just 15 minutes away. Schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,309 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Electric, Chain Link, Split Rail, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard, Back Yard, Front Yard. Rural, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price