This spectacular house has been fabulously renovated and conveniently located near metro stations, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The home features an Open Concept Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and designer tile backsplash. The basement boasts two bedrooms, a den, a full bathroom, and a spacious family room. For years to come, the lucky buyer will enjoy their brand new home with a new roof, new windows, new electrical panel, new plumbing, new insulation, new HVAC system, new everything!! Come and tour this house today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick Front
1,216 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)