NO MORE SHOWINGS, MULTIPLE OFFERS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. Spacious *ONE OWNER* 3BR/3BA brick rambler on huge lot . DON'T LET THE PHOTOS DECEIVE YOU. This is a well maintained home with newer roof, vinyl replacement windows and HVAC, hardwood floors (some under carpet), 2 fireplaces and an in-law suite w/full bath + 2nd kitchen in the basement. The original owner has been in the home since 1975 so it comes across as needing updating but the space is absolutely amazing for the price. In addition, the basement is turn-key ready for a potential in-law or occupant (including a separate side entrance). Driveway could fit 3 cars (one under the covered carport). Where else can you find a home this size for the price of a townhouse? Don't wait to see this or it will be gone. Offers due on 3/26/19 at 12pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
1,288 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Holly Hill Terrace
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)