Offers, if any, due Tuesday (6/22) by 10am. This well-maintained and updated colonial is situated on a quiet, tree-lined street in the desirable Colonial Village neighborhood. The interior is sun-filled and highlights beautiful hardwood floors that flow throughout. The main level includes a living room with fireplace, a sun-room or office with sliding glass doors leading to the rear deck, and a gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, open to a charming dining area. Upstairs features three bedrooms and two renovated full baths, including the primary suite with its own en-suite bath. Downstairs, the walk-out lower level offers a recreation room, storage/utility room, and an additional bedroom and bathroom, perfect for an in-law or au-pair. The professionally landscaped and fenced-in exterior serves as an extension of the home including a deck, well maintained garden, and access to the detached two-car garage. Located in the heart of Colonial Village, this house is conveniently situated just blocks from numerous restaurants and shops, and within close proximity to Downtown Silver Spring, Metro, the future Purple Line, and Rock Creek Park.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,220 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Appliance Center, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Freezer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price