Fantastic opportunity to own this beautiful oversized 4-level end unit townhome in convenient Germantown. Light floods in through the beautiful decorative windows in rear living room. Features include: hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, 2 gas fireplaces, top and bottom decks, walk-out basement, primary suite with bathroom loft, jetted tub, skylights, ample storage, backs to woods, (2) reserved parking spots directly in front, community pool, plus more!
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,870 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Combination Living/dining Room, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sport Court, Tennis Court, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price