If you're looking for a peaceful and scenic place to call home, this sun-lit, end-unit townhome on a cul-de-sac is the one! The main level features hardwood floors, a galley kitchen with a breakfast area, and a spacious living room with Palladian windows that lead you to a fabulous covered and screened-in deck with stunning views of nature. The upper level is appointed with a new plush carpet, two suites, and two bathrooms. The walkout basement leads to the backyard, which is fully fenced, provides a great place to relax or play, and boasts an additional room perfect for a home office. And if you're looking for even more ways to enjoy the outdoors, you can take a stroll down to the lake or hike on the tree-lined path. The Association Fee covers outside insurance (keeping your rate low), front yard maintenance, trash service, snow plowing, and more, saving you time and money! Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind townhome; call us and schedule your tour today!
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,800 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price