Welcome to this gorgeous home that is move-in ready! This charming home located in exclusive Wheaton woods is thoughtfully upgraded by owners focusing on the bones of the home rather than just cosmetic updates. The main level features a living room that opens to the kitchen and dining area and access to the private secure backyard. There are three bedrooms and a full bath on this level. The lower level hosts the laundry, a large storage/utility room, and an additional bedroom, bath, and access to the backyard. Updates include roof, front door, stove, hot water heater, HVAC, laundry, and complete waterproofing with sump pump and a lifetime warranty. Amazing location â nestled between two metro stops â Twinbrook and Rockville, close to downtown Rockville, Pike & Rose and Wheaton Wood shopping plaza, Rock Creek Park, an amazing elementary school, and so much more. A must see! Offer review on 01/24/2021 at 5 p.m.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,560 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Hardwood, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price