LOCATION*LOCATION*LOCATION! This top-to-bottom renovated Cape Cod home is within walking distance to the Redline Metro, minutes from Pike and shopping and dining, and close to great schools! Easy access to 495 and 270, truly a commuter's dream! This home is located in the quiet Montgomery County neighborhood of Twinbrook where the house sits near the neighborhood park, indoor community center and sports courts! Merely a block away is the private neighborhood pool for wonderful summer memories. This home is perfect for families, dog lovers and those that enjoy healthy living. Upon entering 12705 Atlantic Ave, you will note the open-concept kitchen and living room with freshly painted walls and fireplace. This home boast 4 true bedrooms, new carpet, and engineered waterproof wood flooring (great and durable for pets and children), 2018 new roof and fully RENOVATED KITCHEN, new stainless steel appliances, and 2nd FLOOR LAUNDRY! Yard is one of the largest fenced backyards in the neighborhood. THIS HOUSE WILL NOT LAST!! Come see now! Join us for our OPEN HOUSE on 5/23
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,200 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price