LOCATION & LIFESTYLE! This house is in a desirable quiet neighborhood with a layout that flows generously throughout two levels. As you pull in, you will be impressed with the graceful landscaping and curb appeal. Step into a flagstone foyer and walk into the eat-in kitchen with upgraded cabinets and mosaic backsplash. The home is complete with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms upstairs, and a sunfilled walkout basement that leads you to the breathtaking private backyard with a concrete terrace and a Sentricon termite system. The lower level also boasts a 4th bedroom and a half bathroom, a beautiful masonry fireplace with an abundance of space and storage! This beautiful brick home is fabulously located near ICC 200, RTE 29, and RT 95. The Paint Branch Trail is within walking distance as well as the Martin Luther King Jr. Recreational Park with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, ball fields & tennis courts, plus play & picnic areas. The owner has taken care of all the big-ticket items: Recently replaced the roof, and upgraded to a 200 AMP Break Box. The leaded glass front double doors and several appliances are three years old. In addition, there are hardwood floors under the main level carpet. They do not make homes like these anymore! Call us today for a personal tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,195 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Private, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)