With enduring quality, this exquisite waterfront home was custom built with timeless vision and artistry worthy of the privileged position it occupies overlooking Maryland~s designated Severn River and Asquith Bay. Outside, a thoughtful design welcomes friends and family with a circular drive and center fountain wrapped in manicured boxwood and a brick paver walk. The main entrance is celebrated with a dramatic two story portico and porch flanked by soaring coupled columns. Leaded glass panels in the double eight-foot-high entry doors open to a grand foyer and circular stair that together provoke a strong sense of arrival. Inside, a magical waterfront lifestyle begins here at 1128 Asquith Drive as the waterside views take center stage whilst light from picture windows, skylights, multiple atrium doors and generous sidelights bathe each room with sunlight. On the main level, windows and glass panel doors bring the Severn River immediately into view from the Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen and main level Master Suite. On the waterside, an expansive wrap-around TREX deck offers low maintenance outdoor living and entertaining. Outdoor entertaining venues are endless with upper and lower covered decks, built-in grille and wood-burning fire feature. Decks are linked by two cascading staircases that seem to gesture to the water~s edge, featuring a nearly new sea wall, two private piers, mooring, lift, and dock that will accommodate a large vessel in 8-foot deep water. Gather well and gather often after a day of boating to enjoy casual meals or Maryland crabs in the screened-in crab shack/pavilion. Casual living and entertaining continues inside in the lower level bathed in full daylight, and outfitted with an expansive wet bar, billiards area, wine cellar and theater. More than ample storage and multiple flex rooms provide a variety of lifestyle options, as well as a generously sized attached garage and workshop. There is simply no match to the combination of amenities, design and luxury found in this resort-styled waterfront oasis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
7,692 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rugby Hall Estates
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Trash Compactor, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 5. Mantle, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Porch, Patio, Deck, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Asquith Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)