Welcome to this magnificent 14,000+ sq. ft. home on a beautiful cul-de-sac just minutes to Potomac Village. Custom built by RBC Homes, this almost-new property offers three luxuriously finished levels with 11+ foot ceilings, sumptuous architectural details, and finely crafted designer touches for the most discerning buyers. The grand foyer opens to impressive living and dining rooms. Through the unique gallery with groin vaulted ceiling is a spectacular great room with fireplace and adjacent gourmet kitchen with separate breakfast room surrounded by windows overlooking the private 2+ acre lot. Special features include 2 family rooms, study/office, 5 ensuite bedrooms (1 on the main level), 3 ensuite bonus rooms, closets galore, 3 powder rooms, walk-out lower level with second kitchen, wine tasting room, theater, wet bar, future elevator, 6-zoned geothermal heating and cooling system, 4-car garage and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
8 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
10,809 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Full, Heated
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price