Elegance abounds in this beautifully crafted brick home nestled on a cul de sac in the desirable neighborhood of Eagles Passages. Establish expectations upon arrival on the circular driveway with a captivating center garden. As you step onto the paver brick porch and walk through the double doors, you will be impressed with the soaring light-drenched arched window and marble floors in the foyer. Quality finishes are found throughout this open floor plan in every turn. The great room features double story ceilings, hardwood floors, and a wood-burning fireplace. The Chefs Kitchen is appointed with granite countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. A convenient large kitchen island with seating, a bright breakfast area, and an adjacent formal dining area and sunroom provide great options for casual get-togethers or special occasions. This home has over 6,350 sqft of living space and is well-equipped with six bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a contemporary powder room, and three fireplaces. The nicely finished basement boasts two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a well-sized recreation room. With an outside entrance just a few steps from the side driveway, this lower level will make an ideal in-law-suite! Situated within 15 minutes from downtown Annapolis and 5 minutes from route 50 will make commuting to DC or in any direction a breeze!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
6,304 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Body of Water
- South River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price